Thread: Birthdays

Default Birthdays

Im on a small hockey forum. At the bottom of the page like where ours list all the members the list the names of the folks whose birthdays are that day. Is there ever a chance of us doing something like at so we can shhot pms to friends on the B-days or does nobody want anyone to know thier birthday. Not the year just the date
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Im on a small hockey forum. At the bottom of the page like where ours list all the members the list the names of the folks whose birthdays are that day. Is there ever a chance of us doing something like at so we can shhot pms to friends on the B-days or does nobody want anyone to know thier birthday. Not the year just the date

I didn't know it was your bday!!! I tried to give ya a rep point for your big day but I can't.

LOL it is not. It just dawned on me today that we dont have that on this site. Im a july baby

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    . Im a baby

OH WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL sorry Chuck I had too.. it was that or, or, Or.... well you get the picture...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

[quote=Vince;388046]OH WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yo
    Or, or , or, Oh vince. Just come down to here. I have a seat in my raft, a chair by the fire and a bottle of Dows boardroom Port. If your game to sit with that. We also have a 30 year old bottle of Taylor. Your call my friend. Baby HMMMM maybe but June and I love our port. The first toast is on you buddy. Raise the glass, TO FRIENDS. I have been looking for a reason to uncork both of those bottles.