Thread: last call #2

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default last call #2

For any of you all that live here in the Interior and would like a NO PO experience and meet some great folks... and have not received Directions let myself Or COtoAK a pm or post here and we will shout back...Dinner starts tomorrow (Saturday)at 4 pm at CO's house .... we will be singing ALL the songs Mike S. has been so graciously making up... kids, wifes, girlfriends, or both.. are all welcome. this is a pot luck style dinner.. and a BYOB...event...

I will be making a nice black bear stew, and lasagna with bear also.... lots of moose and other tasty critters to be shared... not to mention the usual hunting lies and tribulations.

Or see here

meet on face book here

I'd love to be there guy's but other things have come up. Maybe at the summers meeting. Have a good time and let me know of the good time's you all had. E.S.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    I'd love to be there guy's but other things have come up. Maybe at the summers meeting. Have a good time and let me know of the good time's you all had. E.S.

Oh i KNOW you ES you just dont want to share that new home brew... hope your over that by summer!!!!!!!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

You know Vince I accutaly bought a cake mix, and I was going to bake it and put yours and CotoAks name on it, lol things just did'nt work out. Take pic's for me, and have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    You know Vince I accutaly bought a cake mix, and I was going to bake it and put yours and CotoAks name on it, lol things just did'nt work out. Take pic's for me, and have a good time.

SO. E S...... sure you wanna meet my Missus after?

we will, fresh sim card installed lol. may be Co will go on line and do a play by play for ya
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

lol