Thread: Second Amendment Sisters, Inc

Thumbs up Second Amendment Sisters, Inc

My wife has just been named the Alaska State Coordinator for the Second Amendment Sisters. I'm so proud of her! I'm supporting her any way I can.

For all you lady shooters and 2nd Amendment supporters in the great State of Alaska, now is a good time to step up, be counted, show your support for a great organization, and join SAS.

For all you guys...well...here's a great Christmas gift idea for your significant other, after all, self defense is a basic human right!

Both my wife and Sarah Palin have become Life Members just recently!

Please feel free to PM me for an application or for specific questions. I'm very thrilled with this whole thing and hope lots of others get excited about it too.

I've been an NRA Life Member for about 15 years and proud of it, but to see ladies get involved like this is just plain awesome!

www.2asisters.org

Thanks,
    northstar (Mike)

Great, I am talking to my wife as we speak. Thanks for supporting the 2nd Amendment.

akjeff

Thank you, akjeff! I'm thinking she will have the easiest state coordinator job of all of them being here in Alaska. I feel for others such as California and Illinois, they have it tough, but they're tough gals, real sluggers doing good work. My hat is off to them all.

Thumbs up >>>-------->

Atta Girls!

Thanks for the thumbs up, FishSean! I think these girls can have an even greater positive impact, proportionally speaking, than the NRA. A lot of women vote. A lot of women can be 2A supporters. Imagine if the political winds changed in America. Imagine how women are treated in the middle-east. I'm betting they have little recourse in defending themselves against rape and assault over there. The women who work hard, of which there are numerous, to prevent that type of negative change here, well, they have my respect.

Do they, the girls, do any sort of organized shooting. My wife would likely be interested if such a thing existed...

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Do they, the girls, do any sort of organized shooting. My wife would likely be interested if such a thing existed...
    hunt_ak,

I can't speak for them, but I do know in the valley the ideas are to meet for pistol shoots at the MVS indoor range in the winter and pistol and rifle outdoors in the summer with hopes of expanding the same to other parts of the state. They are hoping to take advantage of the MVS Ladies night for meets, especially while it's cold.

If she has specific questions have her email ak_coord@2asisters.org

BTW, although this is a women's organization, run by women, guys can join too. I'm thinking about becoming a Life Member to show support for my wife and all the other very impressive pro-gun ladies. Like I've mentioned, I've been an NRA Life Member for years, but this is also a great way to support the 2nd Amendment.

Mike

BTW, this 2nd Amendment organization is an all volunteer group. Which is another reason they can be, proportionally speaking, more effective than larger pro-gun groups that pay their officers million dollar a year salaries.