Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sarah offering AK hunt to Obama and Biden

  1. #1
    Member Formerly Montana Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    329

    Default Sarah offering AK hunt to Obama and Biden

    She has provided a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and
    has hired two other prominent men to assist them.

    Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy
    will drive them back to their cabins in the evening.

    What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything!
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    266

    Default Sarah's offer...

    I just don't it happening, but if they needed some help and another hand while in the field count me in as a volunteer to help them out with their hunt. Would anybody else step up to the plate to help out if their was a chance to go? I would think so! Maybe there should be some independent offers from the community to offer a hunt to educate the influentual leadership in other aspects for those who are against hunting and fishing rights and gun rights for that matter. As long as it is done in a lawful and ethical matter it certainly wouldn't hurt to try! It should be interesting to see how the Governors offer works out.

  3. #3
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    lol it's okay bob i got it...... so who is Cheney teaching first, and who is Ted driving home is the question..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Gakona Ak
    Posts
    1,493

    Cool BS

    Quote Originally Posted by Formerly Montana Bob View Post
    She has provided a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and
    has hired two other prominent men to assist them.

    Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy
    will drive them back to their cabins in the evening.

    What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything!
    We need to save this site for hunting and fishing guys! There are plenty of other sites who like this stuff but not here.

    Walt
    Last edited by Gulkana Rafting; 12-10-2008 at 21:23. Reason: spelling

  5. #5

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by northwestalska View Post
    We need to save this site for hunting and fishing guys! There are plenty of other sites who like this stuff but not here.

    Walt
    Bear Bustin' for points from the mods?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Member martentrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks, Ak.
    Posts
    4,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northwestalska View Post
    We need to save this site for hunting and fishing guys! There are plenty of other sites who like this stuff but not here.

    Walt
    You guys are poking fun at Walt's pick for pres!!!!

    I like "this stuff" just fine on here.

    The mods will pull or move it if they deem necessary, Walt.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

  7. #7
    Member sayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central peninsula, between the K-rivers
    Posts
    5,788

    Default They may pull it...

    Quote Originally Posted by martentrapper View Post
    You guys are poking fun at Walt's pick for pres!!!!

    I like "this stuff" just fine on here.

    The mods will pull or move it if they deem necessary, Walt.
    ... but they sure aren't going to move it. There is no place to move it to!

    The joke was funny and not mean spirited. It does relate to hunting in a humorous way.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    58

    Talking Still laughing

    In south dakota---------

  9. #9
    Member Bullelkklr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    4,837

    Default Wait Wait

    Okay - before Ted drives Obama to base camp for the evening - can someone provide a little mama bear and her cubs for Obama to walk up on? And someone please remove the bullets from his pistola before the encounter.....he doesn't need them pesky bullitz anyway!

  10. #10
    Member Bushpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Valley
    Posts
    152

    Default

    By the title of the thread, I thought Sarah was offering Alaskans an opportunity to hunt the dynamic duo.
    I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death.


    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

    Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11

    Default Hunting with the Dynamic Duo

    Thanks Bob for the heads up. I'll postpone my visit till the all clear is sounded. Actually I can't rid myself of the chuckles to think about anything else. Regards

  12. #12

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Formerly Montana Bob View Post
    She has provided a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and
    has hired two other prominent men to assist them.

    Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy
    will drive them back to their cabins in the evening.

    What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything!
    Just wait till Ted K. finds out how deep the water is under "The Bridge to Nowhere".
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  13. #13
    Member akula682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    Okay - before Ted drives Obama to base camp for the evening - can someone provide a little mama bear and her cubs for Obama to walk up on? And someone please remove the bullets from his pistola before the encounter.....he doesn't need them pesky bullitz anyway!

    stand off to the side offering to sell him some at $10 a round (cash) and tell him thats what his ammo tax drove the price up to.
    Josh
    Back in Afghanistan, I hope for the last time.

  14. #14
    Member calndux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chugiak, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    88

    Default For those that don't like the joke....

    just send me your guns now....oh buy the way, I need them to shoot a few more wolves...LOL
    Advice from a River: Slow Down and Meander, Go with the Flow, Stay Current, Beauty is in the Journey...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •