Thread: She has it Correct: Awesome !!!!!

Default She has it Correct: Awesome !!!!!

2nd Admendment Rights Defense
    This is a powerful video provided by a young lady during a Senate hearing.
    How sad this Texas girl had the incroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated. I see the honorable senator from New York was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair.

The gun banners are absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about. Watch it. You will be glad you did............. and pass it along.

Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon!! She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those politicians a reality check they dearly needed.........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61537893819675

I've seen several of her speeches, and she's done a very good job at speaking out in support of gun owners. I am sure there are some folks out there who could relate to her tragic story as well.

Thats a tough story to listen to. It really does illustrate why we should be allowed to own guns though. The rules favor the bad guys.

Default wow

Thats the first time that I had heard that story!! She did a wonderful job and is to be commended!!! Thanks for posting that clip. I love the fact that she made about Bradey.

Default right to bear arms

"Thats a tough story to listen to. It really does illustrate why we should be allowed to own guns though. The rules favor the bad guys."

I feel the need to correct this mindset. It is not that we should be allowed to own guns, we do have the right to own guns, the right to keep and bear arms without infringement of that right, the right to defend ourselves from criminal attack and oppressive government. The reality of it is that THEY don't have the right to prevent us from exercising that right. The Constitution, the Bill of rights is the heartsblood, the soul of this country, under God. Just because we hire these control freaks is to forward our rights and desires not the right to do what THEY think is right except for the appeasement of their needy egos. Have to get out of the mindset we have so deviously been slipped into through their covert dealings and our own complacency.

Ditto mauserboy...

Our founding fathers meant exactly what they said in the 2A. They knew as does she that we need to protect our right to keep and bear arms.

Absolutely 100% fantastic!

she hit the nail on the head with that one..
    they knew she was right..we need to start as a group find poeple that can run in the our congress and senate houseing with good typle gun owners typle with the people backing them with money and other things need to put those long time gun control freaks out of office and getting our people in there

Suzanne Hupp is a great spokesperson for the true meaning of the Second Amendment. Her speeches can be found at

http://www.2asisters.org/

along with another great video that should be viewed by all, "2A Today for the USA."

Default yes, but now the real problem

is going to be what does obama-boy do with it? Thanks to mainstream media liberals, we now have a Congress and President riddled with liberal dem's....

"I will give up my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers off them".