Thread: Taurus revolver warranty

Default Taurus revolver warranty

A while back I posted about a problem I was having with my taurus tracker .44 mag revolver. The revolver could not be fired single action because the cylinder would not lock into place. Which allowed the cylinder to spin and the bullte would hit the side of the barrel and shave a piece off.
    Well I sent it back to Taurus and the problem seems to be fixed. It took about 2 weeks and cost me around 25 dollars to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by big_dog60 View Post
    A while back I posted about a problem I was having with my taurus tracker .44 mag revolver. The revolver could not be fired single action because the cylinder would not lock into place. Which allowed the cylinder to spin and the bullte would hit the side of the barrel and shave a piece off.
    Well I sent it back to Taurus and the problem seems to be fixed. It took about 2 weeks and cost me around 25 dollars to ship.
    I have also had very good services from Taurus. I have 3 Taurus revolvers, all came to me used, and they have all been back to the factory for checkups when I first got them. On one of them they found damage to the forcing tube and cylinder which were both replaced. Never any charge for their great service! Just the shipping is all I ever paid. They have a better warranty than Snap-On tools do. Service is speedy also, 2 or 3 weeks was all for my guns.

Andy