Thread: Huglu shotgun

Default Huglu shotgun

I am trying to find some info on a shotgun. It is a Huglu (WHO-LU, according to the web), 12 GA, semi auto. On the barrel it has HUG-SAN AV, magnum 12/76. It shoots only one shell at a time, the second shell hangs up because the first isn't ejected. It is a friends gun and I am thinking it may be a magnum only gun, the 12/76, I assume is 12 ga, 3" shells. I have emailed the company but no response so far. I have taken apart and cleaned, not real dirty. I haven't seen a gas system like this before and really need a schematic. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mark

Smile Huglu guts? btt Magnum only?????

Quote Originally Posted by markopolo50 View Post
    I am trying to find some info on a shotgun. It is a Huglu (WHO-LU, according to the web), 12 GA, semi auto. On the barrel it has HUG-SAN AV, magnum 12/76. It shoots only one shell at a time, the second shell hangs up because the first isn't ejected. It is a friends gun and I am thinking it may be a magnum only gun, the 12/76, I assume is 12 ga, 3" shells. I have emailed the company but no response so far. I have taken apart and cleaned, not real dirty. I haven't seen a gas system like this before and really need a schematic. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mark
    Thanks for any help, the vent under the forearm looks similar to a Beretta.

CZ USA inported them and have a 5 year warranty. might give them a try.

Default CZ

Quote Originally Posted by akspecialus View Post
    CZ USA inported them and have a 5 year warranty. might give them a try.
    Thanks for the reply, will give CZ a try. Mark