Thread: Robbed!!!!!!

Default Robbed!!!!!!

A wolf stole a bunny out of my lynx cubby and then it crapped a 12" turd by my #3 foot hold. If that doesn't say Fung You in wolf I don't know what does. Hopefully the problem will be solved with a bunch of snares surrounding the cubby, now to find a way to keep the wabbits away.

1st thing that went trhu my mind was dang he pulled out a tape measure and measured that turd..........aint that sum crapola? Hope you get that thieving chitty wolf.

Default Recycle!

WG,

Make a set using the turd like you would pee at a pee post set. When ever I find wolf crap along my line, I always pick it up and make a set with it. Has worked well for me.

Ted
    Pass it on, take a child hunting, fishing or trapping.

Thanks for the tip. Next time I'll make sure to bring along a news paper bag.

I always carry some zip lock bags with me. Also if you find a place where they peed, pick up the frozen chunks,melt it down and reuse it.

Thats hilarious WG, have fun, I can't wait to see photos of your wolf! Hey, Ted, do you think that would work for fox poo too?
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Deb,

I've never tried to reuse fox scat, but I do gather fox pee and reuse it.

Ted

Default Awesome thread!

You guys are great!! I love getting on here and getting a good chuckle out of some poo talk! Keep up the good work guys!! and thanks for the tricks ted!!!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i am playing off of childhood memory here...

but.. an old guy from skwenta years ago.. told me how he tricks the wolfs...

they get use to seeing a trap and avoid it.. like you cat set there...

he would take a big ol trap and toss it in front of his bait and bury a few more... wolf would walk into cat cubby or other, see sprung trap and advance with out caution...give it a shot...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I'm hoping to get a couple MB750's from Santa this year. So the plan is to put a coupe in front of the cubby. I'm sure the rabbit squealed after getting snapped which lured in the wolf and I'm willing to bet it will happen again.

Default Holy Moly!

Sheesh James, not sure what the wolves may be eating where you are but I have never seen wolf scat like that! I mean that is the longest and most volume I've seen for anything. Shouldn't say it but looks like a rather large human took a dump in front of your trap <grin>.

This is one image I can't get out of my head! I have to say Bushrat, if your human poo looks like that, I think your eating too much fiber!
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"