Thread: ABA banquet lodging

Default ABA banquet lodging

Just a heads up for those of us in the valley and beyond. The Captain Cook is offering a, not too bad, deal on lodging. My lovely wife booked us a room for the night, then they offered us a junior suite for the regular room price.

Hey jeff I am trying to see who all wants to sit at a BearPaw table with us, mom and dad will be in Vegas but I think Grant and I are going to host a table we usually have Jyll with us she has been going since she was under a year...are you going to bring the boys?

Amy,
    Yes, the boys are going. We picked up our tickets from Archers Den, before we knew you were getting a whole table. If we can make it work, we would love to sit at the Bear Paw table.

What the heck???? Yeah I am sure it would be ok with Paul if you came and sat with us......let me know and I will start getting a table for us

Quote Originally Posted by akjeff View Post
    Amy,
    Yes, the boys are going. We picked up our tickets from Archers Den, before we knew you were getting a whole table. If we can make it work, we would love to sit at the Bear Paw table.

Quote Originally Posted by hoytgirl View Post
    Yeah I am sure it would be ok with Paul if you came and sat with us...
    We haven't even settled the custody battle over Gary yet!

Default Lodging

Staying at the Captain Cook would be the ticket.Paige told me last time we made it they offered a good price, but we have always stayed at the Puffin near the airport.Nice rooms, good price.We usually have a rental car to return.We are having a real cold snap now, so if it hangs on for a while, we may not make it up this year.We live in a semi remote location, and have no-one to care for the dogs for two days.Mild weather would be fine, but in the teens we need to be here.Would like to see everyone again.GR