Thread: polls

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default polls

Okay it has been well agreed many times that Vince is an oaf. I can not for the life of me figure out how to get a pole going...

got all that below post a pole yes....check...

number of pole questions yes...

um, where do i put the questions? i do not want be submitting threads that are not complete...

things are moving along in the Legislative offices here and i am going to be looking for some input on DWI stuff again...

Thanks
    Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince - After you hit "submit thread" you'll be able to construct your poll. I know, it seems a little backwards, but that's the way the system works.
    Last edited by LuJon; 12-06-2008 at 19:45. Reason: corrected the teachers spelling

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

thanks brian...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    .........Last edited by LuJon; 4 Minutes Ago at 18:45. Reason: corrected the teachers spelling ..........
    I sense trouble.