Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: looking for a groomer plan or grooomer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Fairview Loop

    Default looking for a groomer plan or grooomer

    I am looking at either buying a groomer or building one if I can find a good design. If you have a design that sets a pretty good trail and takes out some bumps I would appreciate it if you don't mind sharing the plans. Would be pulling it with my skandic wide track. Any help would be appreciated. Would mainly be setting trail on a muni trail system that I am involved with. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2


    If you live in the valley, contact the shop teachers at the local high school. I think it was Wasilla or Palmer, they have a plan and the students build them for the price of materials, for a project. This is old info, so hopefully they are still doing it. I was told by one guy, that would also build freight sleds the same way.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts