Thread: Was late to work today because....

Thumbs up Was late to work today because....

I was packing moose untill 3:30am!We ended up dropping a 52" at 7:00pm last night just north of Palmer.He was a 2x3 and had two cows,one of which was none to happy with us.She circled us while grunting and whining for the whole butchering job.Got a call at 8:00pm while we were cutting that our other hunting partner just dropped a 55",3x4 that had five cows with him in the knik area.He was looking for some help because he shot him about a mile and a half from the truck!I delcined the invite.

Default Talk about...

waiting till the last minute! That's good work. Sounds like you had your work cut out for you. Any pics?

Tim

Unit 14 is open untill the 30th unless of course you were talking about the amount of daylight,lol.I only had 3 pictures left on my disposable.No one eles had a camara.I will try to post when I get the pics back in a few weeks.(yes martentrapper,I am still using disposables,lol)

Default Well, I hope your employer excused you...

& didn't gig you for being late...

No,the boss was understanding....as long as I grill up some steaks for the crew tomarrow!

Talking Sweet...

I would have been Gruff at first trying to be all hard, & then say..."When you cooking me some!" )

Still a disposable........hmmmmmmm.............and you with hundreds of bucks of mounts in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So did you cape the moose? That cape would pay for a dandy digital. You know those kids aren't getting any younger.
    If by chance you have the cape and want to sell it, I know someone who is anxious to buy one................besides fullkurl...........and they'll pay cash.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

My friend who shot the moose prefers to leave the hair on his quarters untill they get home.So the cape is in piece's.I will keep my eye open for a cape though.