Thread: 2008 Bowtech Guardian

Default 2008 Bowtech Guardian

Just bought a 2008 Bowtech Guardian, trying find out if anyone has any suggestions one the best type of Carbon Fiber Arrow. My bow has a draw weight of 71.9lbs, looking to drop it to 65lbs. I'm partial to Carbon Express Arrows but willing to go in a different direction. I don't have the luxery of going to a certified bow tech, i'm stationed in Iraq at the time. Any suggestioned welcomed.

maxima 350's w/100 grain heads and blazers. I've got an 07 basically identical and mine shoots great with this setup

Default me too, 2007 BT Guardian

I have very similar set-up.

I have left hand, set up for 29" draw. I am shooting at 70 lbs for hunting, priactice is 58-60 lbs. I have Carbon Express 350's, with 100 gr tips. I have 100 gr Hell Razors BH's for hunting. The set up works well, and seems like BH's fly better that field points. Chrono say 290 fps.

I couldn't get Blazers, but I am using Quick Spin ST prohunter vanes.

So, I think your proposed set-up is good.

Default Gold tips

I shoot a 2008 82nd airborn and i went with Gold tip hunter XT 7595. I have wanted to try the Maximas for quite some time, but every time i go to buy them every one is out of them. I shot Easton FMJ's for a while, but i got tired of breaking arrows so i went back to all carbon arrows. Just my $.02.

tex
    did you get it set-up yet? am anxious to hear how it went.