Thread: Rebarrel a 325 WSM Browning BLR???

Default Rebarrel a 325 WSM Browning BLR???

Hey guys, I have a friend who has a Browning BLR chambered for 325 WSM and he is moving to Italy and wants to get rid of the gun. It is nearly brand new and he is willing to sell it to me for a great price because we are friends. I already have a 338 Win Mag so I really don't want a 325 WSM, but is it feasible to get it rebarreled to something like a 22-250 or 243, or even 308? I don't need another big boomer... but I'm open to suggestions. I realize that since its a WSM that makes it even more of a pain, or at least I think it would, and I don't want a smaller WSM or WSSM. Any and all ideas and opinions welcome guys, tell me what you think.

schmidty

Buy it then trade it for the cal. you want.The BLR in 308 is a sweat little gun.Shouldn't have much trouble finding someone that wants to trade their out of style old fashion cal. BLR for a new supper zapper round like the big boys on T.V. use.

Bolt face is too big for a rebarrel to a standard sizeed case (06). Sorry. But 325s are in high demand. As stated earlier, buy and sell and buy what you really want. Good luck. J.

I use 325 wsm. I would consider buying it from him depending on the price. PM me if you decide you don't want it.