Thread: Another fun hunt !

Default Another fun hunt !

Just got back from 9 days at moose camp. One friend got a a 57" bull and one got a fork horn. Several bulls were called in. My son-in-law almost got the BIG MOOSE but he could not get the shot he wanted. I am proud of him for holding out for the right shot even though the moose walked off and it was the biggest moose he had ever seen. I could not find a bull caribou so I will be stealing meat from my friends. Had to shovel Grizzly bear scat up in order to set the cots up in the tent. Saw one Toklat with 2 cubs and one Silvertip. Bear sign was everywhere. It was 9 days of beautiful weather, wall tents and campfires. Had alot of fun and put in alot of hunting hours. Got to watch the Northern Lights and hear the wolf howl. Why does hunting season go so fast and take so long to get here ? I give thanks to God for all of it and pray for more hunting camps to share with family and friends.

Talking

Sounds like you had a great hunt . Thanks for the story .Any Pic's ?????

RR
    Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
    Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif

Default Hunt Pics

I will get my son-in-law to do it. I am to old to figure it out.

Default I wish

I sure miss those sounds and sights, lived there all my life. Am now half a world away, like to hear the stories even if nobody got their game.
    I'ts all about being there, whether you catch anything or not.