Thread: NAP 360 capture rest?

Default NAP 360 capture rest?

I'm thinking about switching rest's . I'm looking at the NAP 360 capture. Anyone have any experience with this one? Or any reccomendations for others

Thanks

Md

Default Just started using one

I recently put one of these on my bow, and have liked it much better than a drop away. Not sure exactly what you are expecting from it, but the few problems I have seen are that it doesn't hold carbons quite as well as the Whisker Bisquit. Also, if your arrow does fall off the rest it will clang on the metal frame. This is easily fixed with a little moleskin. Overall though I'm pretty happy with it.

Default What model

Thanks Monty76 for the reply,
    What yr or model is yours? Does it have the brushes to hold the arrow?
    Thnaks
    Md

I like the golden key 3-d rover or there platinum series.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default Model

I just bought it about a month ago, so I guess it's this years model. It does have the brushes on it. I did notice another problem with it whenI was shooting yesterday though. The small plastic piece that the arrow actually sits on has worn through, and was causing my arrows to come out kind of wierd. Not sure how to fix this, but you shouldn't have to replace a part on it after 1 month!

My hoyt came with a capture rest and it seems to work pretty good. Only problem like was said before the little plastic thing that the arrow rests on wore through and i had to get a new one...you would think they would make stuff like that to last. Other than that I love it

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Thanks guys for the info. I may just stay with the old standard NAP 1000 or 3000 micro.

Md