Thread: Rifle Scopes at 30% /$200 max. off

Default Rifle Scopes at 30% /$200 max. off

You can currently - don't know how long it will last - purchase rifle scopes and other items on EBay's - yea- I know and hate 'em too - "Buy it Now" items and get a 30% rebate up to $200 IF you first establish a MSN account through www.live.com.

You must first have a MSN cash back account, an EBay account, AND a PayPal account. Read all the rules- some are kinda weird like you can only buy one item per EBay session and you must buy it within 60 min. of logging on to EBay.

To find scope go to www.live.com and type in something like "zeiss rifle scopes conquest" in the search block over the church and click on the find button. It should then take to a list of items the first being on EBay. Click on an EBay link and you are in. Look for the $ in a gold circle and the 30% cashback small banner on top on the EBay screen - if it is not there you did some thing wrong. Going to EBay through an other path other than the www.live.com won't get you the 30% off rebate.

The limit per item is $200 so you can buy a $600 scope for $400 after you get the rebate. I got a new 1.6 x 5 Zeiss Conquest for $280 deliveried for example - normal price was $399.95.

Good luck and make certain you read and follow all the rules!
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Default Some great deals

I just combined a 10% off coupon Ebay sent me with the 30% cash back on the windows live cashback to get a Zeiss 4.5 x 14 AO Conquest scope for a final cost of $440. If I add in my 2% cash back on credit card purchase I'm down to around $431 or so. This price was from a starting price of $715 with shipping which is about as good as I could find anywhere.

The 30% cash back is the best thing I've found in a long time for getting some deals on quality optics. It's worth checking out if you are planning to buy sporting goods you can find on EBay's Buy it Now listings.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK