Thread: Left Handed Benelli Montefeltro or ?????

Default Left Handed Benelli Montefeltro or ?????

I'm looking for a left handed semi-auto shotgun for the wife and found a Benelli Montefeltro on sale for a good price! Here's the downfall. She's currently shooting a 20ga and I'm scared that the 12ga Benelli's inertia driven recoil isn't gonna be favorable for her. The gun will be used mostly for skeet and fun with some hunting. What do you guys think???

Wood-stocked Benelli's tend to have a nice punch. I'd look hard at a Beretta.

I have a Benelli M2 composite with comfortech stock and a Beretta Urika 391. Both shoot great, but it's no doubt the Beretta that has less recoil.

If Winchester makes a left handed SX3 that would also be a good one to look at.

Question Montefeltro

Does anyone have a Montefeltro or similar Benelli that I could let the wife try out???

Quote Originally Posted by ak_sierra View Post
    I'm looking for a left handed semi-auto shotgun for the wife and found a Benelli Montefeltro on sale for a good price! Here's the downfall. She's currently shooting a 20ga and I'm scared that the 12ga Benelli's inertia driven recoil isn't gonna be favorable for her. The gun will be used mostly for skeet and fun with some hunting. What do you guys think???
    Ak,

Did you end up buying this gun? What condition was it in and price? I am looking for this same model. If you didn't buy it can you pass the contact of the seller to me?

phigamfsu@yahoo.com