Thread: Gun Dealer in Fairbanks area

Default Gun Dealer in Fairbanks area

Are there any decent gun dealers in Fairbanks area? I want to order a couple guns but don't want to pay out the nose. I miss my gun dealer from Nebraska. You go into his garage and bs for an hour and look through the gun magazines and find the one you want and he orders it for you. Cost of gun + shipping + $10 = Happy customer!! Anybody like that around here?

There isnt one thats still open that is that nice up here. (i miss down under guns) but my experiences with the guys at sentry hardware/frontier outfitters hasn't been too horrible. On a few things they are a little pricey but on others far cheaper then sportsmans or walmart.

If you will go to gun broker or auction arms on line and do an FFL search for your area you will find several dealers like you described. Send me a PM if you want the names I recently found.

Default gun dealer

there sure is someone like that... his name is Tom Temple, he ownes quick draw guns and ammo. there is not a store or shop.. but if you are ordering a gun and needing a ffl dealer to do the transfer he is the man to go to. ive used him many times and always a pleasure doing buisness with. he charges a flat rate of $15.00 if its delivered to his door , or $ 20 if he has to go to the post office to pick it up. and he doe s give great discounts for repeat costomers his phone number is 907-457-2947