Thread: Snowshoe Hare Report November 28th

Default Snowshoe Hare Report November 28th

Well I finally convinced my mom to take me out hunitng since my dad works Saturdays I don't get out that much and I'm only 14 so I can't drive yet. Ok back to the rabbits went down on the Kenai Penisula and ended up getting these 6 within 1 hour. Only had to walk 1/2 max and didn't have to do any brush busting either. Missed 1 because of brush and saw one other that I wasn't able to get a shot off at. I would be happy to tell someone trying to get their kid on some rabbits where I went just pm me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sweet deal dude....And a hearty "NICE GOIN' MOM!!!!"

Thanks for the report....
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Default nice shooting

Nice job on the bunnies

Default nice job!

with an iron site 22! extra sweet!

Yeah that is awesome. Not only is your shooting apparently very tops but so is your MOM!

My mom would have choked in a fit of laughter had I suggested that she take me down to kenai to go rabbit hunting when I was a kid.

Again Nice going!

Awesome!!!

Looks like some sweet shooting with the 10/22! Congratulations!

Best make sure you get your Mom something great for Mothers day, that's real nice of her to take you down there

Keep it up!

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

thanks guys I had a great time but now I gotta ask unless you are really desperate that I'm not giving out the area anymore. First come first serve bases. I already feel like I over hunted the areaand I don't think the cycle is toally on the up swing there yet. Also I don't want it to get hunted that hard because we all need our own secert spots that we can always count on. It took me a couple of years to find this area. Try the unlikely places try the pull off's on the hwy and take a short walk, never know what you might find.

<grin>

'Atta boy!!

(rep point given)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Thumbs up Nice job!

Now that would have made for some great TV! Mom sitting in the truck...while Alaskankid13 is out slaying rabbitsOnly in Alaska I swear!

Hey...who's your agent...I'm putting in a call

Congrats. Nice job.

Tim
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by rimfirematt View Post
    Yeah that is awesome. Not only is your shooting apparently very tops but so is your MOM!

My mom would have choked in a fit of laughter had I suggested that she take me down to kenai to go rabbit hunting when I was a kid.

Again Nice going!

hey great job, i got my mom to take me hunting once... early moose season before we moved to clear... it snowed 3 foot that night..mom never went again... great shooting and good job mom
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Cool Beans!

Nice post and that's some wicked shooting with that 10/22 you have. Fill Mom's gas tank.

NICE JOB kid13 AND Mom . I wish my parents would have been up for a bunny trip - all they wanted to do was go fishing . I just did the hunting on my own. CONGRATS!!!!

Thumbs up

Hey, way to go! And don't you go givin' out that top secret premo huntin' spot. Good to see you're already pickin' up on that. Keep livin' the dream. (Not that you need to be told that)
    Fishing is one part skill too two parts luck!