Thread: Caribou/Moose out of Kotzebue

Thumbs up Caribou/Moose out of Kotzebue

Just booked our 2009 Caribou hunt with Ram Aviation out of Kotzebue today. I'm putting in for a moose as well but won't know for sometime if we get drawn. We actually got a discount on our hunt because they are having a web special until December 20,2008. We saved 10% on the entire hunt and we are renting a complete camp from them as well. No fuel charges and no additional fee's of any kind. This will save us about $1200 on our caribou hunt alone in 2009. www.huntandfishalaska.net is their web site if anyone is interested in saving a few bucks. We're looking forward to another great hunt in 2009, we can't wait.

Default Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Just booked our 2009 Caribou hunt with Ram Aviation out of Kotzebue today. I'm putting in for a moose as well but won't know for sometime if we get drawn. We actually got a discount on our hunt because they are having a web special until December 20,2008. We saved 10% on the entire hunt and we are renting a complete camp from them as well. No fuel charges and no additional fee's of any kind. This will save us about $1200 on our caribou hunt alone in 2009. www.huntandfishalaska.net is their web site if anyone is interested in saving a few bucks. We're looking forward to another great hunt in 2009, we can't wait.
    Please post back and let us know how your hunt went! Just curious, what made you decide to hook up with Ram?

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Thumbs up Past hunts

We have hunted numerous times with Ram out of Kotzebue and have always had great hunts. They have done exactly like they said they would on every hunt and we have had better than a 90% success rate on our hunts. You don't get excuses out of them, they just get the job done. I recommend them highly. Great pilots, great mechanics and great aircraft and have 20+ years of experience flying out of Kotzebue.