Thread: valdez goat drop off chater??

Default valdez goat drop off chater??

hello everyone,
    i am looking to get after some billies in 09. I am currently stuck here in the sand box. A buddy and I are looking to get dropped of for some goats out of valdez. I have been before, but the guy i went with previously is not in business anymore and I would like to start planning for OCT 15 or so. It could even be as late as begining of NOV. All of our plans will be based on if we get out of Iraq on time. If anybody has taken a charter or knows someone who could get two soldiers out that would be awesome.

The worst thing about Iraq, all I think about is hunting.

Default Seaclusion

Try Dan Eames with Seaclusion Saltwater Adventures...I recenlty recommended him to someone else here on the board. He does charters and transports and is an ex-coast guard captian and long time Ex-Valdez resident. He has a 34' fibercraft I believe.

I had a lot of fun working with him in two recent shows and no I'm not promoting him because I owe him anything...he's simply good and I'd trust recommending him. You can also contact a place called Fish Central http://www.fishcentral.net/ and they can hook you up with several options.

Seaculsion Saltwater Adventures
    www.seaclusionsaltwater.com

Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Default thanks for info

thanks for info Seaclusion, i will contact this weekend, i am just real nervous about who i go with. Hunts are too precious, and having a bad trip is no good. It all starts with good planning. Have you had good success hunting goats in the valdez or cordova area.

thunder

Hey, Thunder,

Take care over there! I spent the summer of 1993 in the Persian Gulf working on an aircraft carrier flight deck. You guys in the sand have my respect. It was hot enough working on that frying pan, much less inland. Dreams of hunting and Alaska kept me going! We used to watch (a VHS tape!) of folks living off the land above the Arctic Circle about once a week just to take our mind off the heat.

Stay safe.

Dave

Default Licensed Transporters

GUI T 360AAKENNETH L. HEAPS OUTDOOR ENTERPRISES AKA 12/31/2009GUI T 783AALADY LUCK, INC.LADY LUCK, INC.12/31/2009GUI T 639AALAWRENCE HODGES BIG BEAR CHARTERS12/31/2009GUI T 866AAOTTO KULM PACIFIC MOUNTAIN GUIDES12/31/2009

This is the list of current licensed Transporters in Valdez. You can also check: http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/occ/OccSearch/main.cfm for other licensees.