Thread: fairbanks indoor 3-d range?

Smile fairbanks indoor 3-d range?

I am contemplating opening a pro-shop along with an indoor 3-d course and range that would go up to at least forty yards and was wondering if anyone thinks that wouldnt go over well?

look forward to any input!

Quote Originally Posted by akhuntrzd View Post
    I am contemplating opening a pro-shop along with an indoor 3-d course and range that would go up to at least forty yards and was wondering if anyone thinks that wouldnt go over well?

look forward to any input!
    It would be nice to have an indoor range for winter time shooting that was 40 yards...that's for sure.

Default for sure

i have a few buddy's that would love to shoot at a range like that. We shoot outside right now kinda shauty if you ask me. How much would you be looking at for being a member or just a day shoot type of thing?
    Diamond Justice MO 70lbs
    Shut-up And Hunt

Default ...

It would be a 15 target 3-d course and you would go through it twice and you would just pay per round then it would be an hourly rate for the range or interactive screen.

Default if you do

let me know warm is better than frozen in my book.
    Diamond Justice MO 70lbs
    Shut-up And Hunt

Default Indoor 3D Range

A 40 yard indoor range would be great!
    I know of four shooters, including my son and me, that would be interested.

It would be a great idea. If you get serious about it and need some help, let me know.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

what we really need also is a indoor broadhead pit... sure would be nice to tune them inside....40yrd range i would come... with wife and 4 kids each time..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

excellent idea....I'll be there with bells on!!

Default indoor range

Check out this place. 16000 sf. Would be nice to have something like this in the state.

http://route157archeryworld.com/

I think its an excellent idea, It used to be great when NPA had their old place off Badger but since they moved it sucks during the winter...I think you would get alot of support if you plan on following thru with it...Good Luck

Default Finally!

Absolutely I would come and shoot! You have no idea how many of my buddies talk about how bad Fairbanks needs a GOOD indoor archery range and pro shop. I think you would have plenty of business and I hope you follow through with your plans I will be back in next year from my desert vacation and will be willing to help if needed. Keep us posted!

Ryan

Default thanks for all the responses

we are in the process of trying to get the paper work done now and are trying to get open this winter. nwf99 there is a good possibility we will need some help but ill let you know i appreciate it.

I would come and shoot and bring people

Quote Originally Posted by akhuntrzd View Post
    we are in the process of trying to get the paper work done now and are trying to get open this winter. nwf99 there is a good possibility we will need some help but ill let you know i appreciate it.
    Be sure to keep everyone updated. Someone mentioned it before....but a broadhead pit or something similar would be great for shooting indoors in the winter for folks preparing to either hunt up here or heading south for a hunt.