Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Any advice on buying a new machine??

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    24

    Question Any advice on buying a new machine??

    So, i am considering buying two new machines. Probably arctic cat.. and i will proabably be looking at 07 or 08 models. Does any one have any pointers or advice to offer before i get started? Does anyone have any pointers on talking the sellers down? I am welcome to any advice
    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    A friend of mine bought two last year from a dealer in Whitehorse, Yukon. He said he saved about 2400.00 dollars. That is a chunck of change if you have a couple of days to do it.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ANCHORAGE
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Talkeetna Arctic Cat had some great deal on their 08 hold overs. I think it was $8K for an 08 M8

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •