Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Trout lakes?

  1. #1
    Member ACNDHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    wasilla
    Posts
    408

    Default Trout lakes?

    boys want to take sleds out for a ride and find some trout or whatever, they are not to excited about pike. any suggestions?
    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.

  2. #2
    Member pike_palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 907
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    You might try Seymour lake or Crystal lake in Willow.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pike_palace View Post
    You might try Seymour lake or Crystal lake in Willow.
    Seymore/Hernan's on some maps is great. Visnaw is a close second. Crystal Lake is not locally known as a big producer. If you want better action and you have sleds, I would go up off of the Denali Hwy and hit Butte Lake. Loads of big lakers in there.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Member ACNDHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    wasilla
    Posts
    408

    Default lakes

    thanks guys
    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •