I just received my new Walther PPS 40 and want to use it as a carry weapon. Initially I found it shooting a little high for my sight picture and after ordering a different front sight they have available, I find it acceptable for accuracy. I am having a spent cartridge problem. All of the brass is scuffed and slightly distorted out of round. The underside of the slide is obviously scraping the brass. The "ridge" is scraping unevenly and leaving a mark on the brass and shavings in the action. I know this isn't right. If I had to guess, I would say this "ridge" on the ejector wasn't milled correctly. If I am right, I will return it to Walther. What is the technical term for the ejector ridge on the slide? Can this be fixed or will the slide have to be replaced? Thanks for any input.