Thread: We Need This In ALASKA!!!

Default We Need This In ALASKA!!!

The ultimate range !!!

http://www.aktragru.com

A good friend of mines brother who just retired from the military is going to start this range in Alaska. A group of disabled veterans started this company to offer a higher level of training to the general public. I'm very excited about the 1000 YRD range.

Please help with the petition.

The plan is to build close to Wasilla.

Norm
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default NRA

I believe the Friends of NRA are working on plans to build a range that will be as large or larger than Camp Perry and the Wittington Center. There was a quick presentation at the banquet.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Quote Originally Posted by blackfoot View Post
    I believe the Friends of NRA are working on plans to build a range that will be as large or larger than Camp Perry and the Wittington Center. There was a quick presentation at the banquet.
    Where is the link ??

Everybody Josh needs signatures to show the city of Wasilla there is local interest.

NO OBLIGATIONS..... this is definatly a good cause for our local sporting community.

Print the petition, have all your powder burning buds throw a john henry on it and send it back to Josh Rivera.

Norm

It want do us people up north any good.