Thread: other forums MONT/Colorado

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default other forums MONT/Colorado

i guess i have never tried to use these before.. i do read stuff over there.. do we need to register again? to post there or is something else up? I see several other members are on all three sites. i however can not use them...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

They are run seperately and do indeed require their own login account.

They are somewhat less "active" than this one! They have between 10-20 hunting photos is it and at least one was an Alaska black bear

zzzzzzz. Colorado site is boring to the gils. I registered there when I registered here and I only get spam over there.
    I think that their mods are ColoJoe and ColoJohn or something like that. They are super nice, but don't really advertise their site.
    It could be far better, but I think that it really competes with SummitPost.com and 14ers.net and it won't stand a chance if they don't promote it.
    Who wants to be in a forum with 2 mods and 7 spam bots? I sure don't.
    Lurker.