Thread: Proposed new forum

Default Proposed new forum

How about a GD support group for those of us who are pining away without the GD? Or even a junior Global for those of us who will not qualify for the full blown new forum? It will be like the kids table at family gatherings, we canít talk about politics or religion, but we can talk about talking about politics and religion. We can really impress our other members and get our rep and posting counts, so that we can move on to the big table. We can even have graduation parties. Of course the mods get the final say, but we can prove our posts will contribute to the Global in a civil manner. We could even title it Global training wheels. Yes I am having DDTs. I am stuck overseas missing AK people and their thoughts!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by akshrop View Post
    How about a GD support group for those of us who are pining away without the GD? Or even a junior Global for those of us who will not qualify for the full blown new forum? It will be like the kids table at family gatherings, we canít talk about politics or religion, but we can talk about talking about politics and religion. We can really impress our other members and get our rep and posting counts, so that we can move on to the big table. We can even have graduation parties. Of course the mods get the final say, but we can prove our posts will contribute to the Global in a civil manner. We could even title it Global training wheels. Yes I am having DDTs. I am stuck overseas missing AK people and their thoughts!

DDT? dysfunctional discussion topic...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I almost spit out my coffee .. Remembering all those hated thanksgivings while I was a little one sitting at the screaming kid table,, just begging to sit with the big kids..arrgghhh....

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default Rotflmao!!!

pretty funny... yep, this is amusing.
    but let's face it... everybody IS playing nice...
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Yeah...kind of like letting the robbers run the banks
    "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Buster View Post
    Yeah...kind of like letting the robbers run the banks
    bailout politics....bailout politics...bailout politics...ROFL

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    bailout politics....bailout politics...bailout politics...ROFL
    You getting DT's????
    "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

If nothing else the withdrawals have certainly helped you guys find your sense of humors!
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    If nothing else the withdrawals have certainly helped you guys find your sense of humors!

Well turkey day is coming... you know. and if we can only talk about talking about politics, Turkey day is a perfect day of being thankful for talking about turkeys...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here