Thread: 10mm recipes

Default 10mm recipes

Hi gang,

I'm getting back into reloading now that prices are sky high. I'm wondering if you folks that reload 10mm will give me your favorite recipes for target loads. Not looking for anything too hot, just good solid mid-range performance that doesn't cost much when burning thru a couple hundred cartridges at the range.

Thanks for your help.

Tom

The best sources for 10mm loads are
    http://10mmtalk.com/
    http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67
    I am still working up my own loads and those are where I started from. Good luck.
    akraven

Default 10mm

I am glad to see more interest in the 10MM. I have a Glock 20 that has severed me well for over 10 year. The load that I have is not a hot load but it is fun to shoot,
    180 Grain jacketed bullets
    CCI 300 primers
    Bluedot 9.8 grains
    In the wood I carry a mag full of Corbon 180 grain loads.

Thank you Raven and Bearcat.

The 10mmtalk site is a great tool. Have not been there before, but it looks like the place I'll be going from now on when seeking info about my 10mm.

Greetings HappytobeinAK..

I've loaded ALOT of 10mm for my son, who has a G20, and the recipe that we have used is:

Starline brass
    Magtech 180gr FMJ
    CCI 300 (LP)
    AA#7 11.1grns
    Seated 1.26 (crimped .419)

Good luck,

Doc

AA #7 makes for some good medium range 10mm loads. For the rhino-rollers, I like AA #9 powder. It burns VERY CLEAN and provides pretty good velocities.

Blue Dot provides for some great pyrotechnics. It generates a lot of muzzle flash, and can be a good time on an indoor range.

Thanks Doc and Dan. Good info from everyone. That's why I like this site, everyone willing to offer good advice as long as they don't have to give up their favorite hunting or fishing spot.

N105 and 3N38 were made for the 10mm. In my G 20 with KKM barrel - Start much lower and work your way up. 200 Grain XTP - 10.3g N105 - 1210 fps 180 Grain Gold Dot - 11.6 3N38 - 1290 fps - very low flash 180 Grain Gold Dot - 12.3 N105 - 1325 fps