Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a good hunting partner

Default looking for a good hunting partner

i am looking for someone that likes to hunt, hike and fish. i am from montana and love to hunt hard. the only problem is that all the guys that i hunted with are gone, either from seperation or deployed. i am not here to find someones spot, i just want to hunt with someone that likes this sport or obsession or whatever you call it as much as i do. i do have a zodiak and a fourwheeler. i like to hike far distances so i don't want go with someone that gets drunk everytime we go hunting. i am honest and work hard for the game i pursue. thanks for reading

Are you from Troy, Montana????

Don

Default Me too...

I'm from Montana too. Where abouts are you from in MT? I too am serious about hunting and choose my partners carefully.

We just moved from Ronan, Mt in June, If your ever hunting the surrounding areas around unit 11/12/13 let me know..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default me tooooooo

dillon butte twin bridges, but now I'm home
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

I'm betting he's from Yakk. I thbink that's up in the NW corner.
    I spent 6 yrs in Hamilton & loved it. In Kenai now. Don't get out enough to be much help though ...
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Default yaaaak, sounds like a mating call

i live in wasilla now but am originally from libby, moved to lower yaak and went to school in troy

Default ret 25

As long as your not related to my x maybe when I get to ga I'll look ya up
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Default hey there fellow Montanans

i grew up in helena and moved up to anchorage a couple years (has it already been that long?!?) ago.

i also live to hunt, fish, and hike and grew up doing it...God willing i will die doing it!

in the short term if any of you have young kids and want to connect for some local area ice fishing let me know via PM and we'll plan an outing.

cheers

What years did you go to school in Troy?? I went there too.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

so what your all saying... is that there is no one left in Montana... they all moved up here and only go back for reunions? Never been but i here its wonderful contry...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

i went to high school 97-2001

Default Roundup

I grew up on the 'other' side of the state in Roundup...I went to school in Missoula and hung out with some guys from Libby - they were some cat chasing fools! (mountain lion - not the other kitty).

Default Bitterroot

Lived in Darby, South end of the Root. Moved because to many Kalifornians were moving in. Thank god theres none here
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

Default Me too

Grew up in lewistown Mt. Spent the last four years in roundup. Moved to Kodiak AK in July of this year and loving it

Sounds Like There Is A Lot Of Us Montana People Up Here I Use To Say I'm A Monaskacan Half Montanan And Half Alaskacan, Ive Lived In Dillon, Lima, And Graduated From High School In Helena, Miss That Elk Hunting Real Bad My Father Was A Registered Guide There When I Was A Kid , But Were In A Good Hunting Country Up Here. Skip Olsen

Default from Forsyth

Moved up here in '96 and just getting back into the hunting the last couple years. I have heard they have a Montana barbeque every summer up here but have never made it. If any of you guys want to get together for some pike fishing this winter let me know. I am dying to get out and drill some holes. Or if anyone wants to get together for some ptarmigan or rabbit I'm game. (antelope and deer are the two I miss the most about Montana).

Default Elk

Quote Originally Posted by skip olsen View Post
    Sounds Like There Is A Lot Of Us Montana People Up Here I Use To Say I'm A Monaskacan Half Montanan And Half Alaskacan, Ive Lived In Dillon, Lima, And Graduated From High School In Helena, Miss That Elk Hunting Real Bad My Father Was A Registered Guide There When I Was A Kid , But Were In A Good Hunting Country Up Here. Skip Olsen
    Did someone mention Montana Elk and Whitetails???? You would have to remind me of what I am missing

Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

Born in Chester, college in Bozeman. Favorite MT town - Whitehall and Kalispell. Other half grew up in Helena.

Montana "The Last Best Place"

Alaska "The Last Frontier" and my final place.

AKFishOn!

I meet someone from Montana once. Small world, weird huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast