Thread: Fairbanks Fly Tying MidNight Sun Fly Casters

Default Fairbanks Fly Tying MidNight Sun Fly Casters

For those of you who are from the Fairbanks Area and wish to have a place to sit and tie on Sat starting in Mid December I will open the shop for your use now that we have completed cleaning. Vises and Material are provided for those with none. Either Kevin or I will be available. No Cost, Free Coffee and some little fishing fibs.

Also MidSun Fly casters is meeting for 20 Nov please check out there web Page for more details.

Shoot me a PM if interested you will also see it in the Daily News Miner in Jan.

Blue Moose

Hey Moose,
    How about a report on the Northern fly tying get together?

George

Default Would Love to however

Well until I get back form Hockey travel tiss that time of year coaching two teams. Yes I am just that stupid but hey the kids need a bad role model so i guess I am stuck.

We wil start around the 2nd week of Dec Sat. from 10:00 am 2:00PM we will run this way till about the first week of March. Vises and the goddies to tie will be provided for those who do not have equipment no cost. Java will be on with bad music and of course a fish tale or two as long as your leg.

Dates and Times will be posted in the Daily News Miner on Thurs. for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for asking G.

Will be down in your neck of the woods for 5 days hockey tourney starting Weds Night might just have to stop in for a visit and see how that other 2W turned out.

Blue Moose.

Well the other rod turned out just fine but is at the lodge. The wife banged some fine grayling and a couple small trout. I am buliding her and my daughter a 5 wt for the valley. Just finished a ice rod for the larger pike and lakers.

Where and when are your teems playing? My wife and I love watching the youngins get-r-done.

George