Thread: MRE's

Default MRE's

Grousehunters post about mre's is kinda long and been here awhile.I wish I'd have looked alot sooner.But not to long ago on the eielson for sale board I put up a bunch for sale at $40 a case and here in town (Fairbanks) the Military Surplus stores want $79 a case if I remember.

Ive been contemplating putting more up for sale but next time Ill ahve to do it here and help the forum brothers out.Besides the surplus stores Ive also seen them on ebay for sale and a few other places.Have you tried shopping around? Sorry I saw this post to late.

not to be a bearer of bad news.. maybe times have changed.... While I was stationed at Wainwright ... local surplus stores would report cases of MRE's they bought from soldiers to CID for military investigation.

anyway next time i'm up that way I'd buy a couple cases off you ...

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

No worries here bud........for one thing Im not active duty and they can report me If they feel like it,but Im not selling any to them anyhow.But hey If or when you get up this way just email me or PM me here and Ill let you know If I have anymore.Its not like Im out there trying to get rid of all the cases I have,Ill keep a few.Daniel