Thread: AODD gatherings hunters menues

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default AODD gatherings hunters menues

I know this is posted on the General Discussion forum. however many people do not partake in th GD discussions...

COtoAK is Organizing a gathering for The Interior portion OF ak....

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=41647

AKDSLDOG is planning one in south centrial....

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=41725

Please take a moment and RSVP your interest...

Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Bump

Excuse me... aren't you co-sponsoring this event with me, Vince. Better be. I am not doing this alone!
    Lurker.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by COtoAK View Post
    Excuse me... aren't you co-sponsoring this event with me, Vince. Better be. I am not doing this alone!

advertising and marketing...Thats me...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    advertising and marketing...Thats me...
    Co-sponsoring. That's you, too.
    Lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by COtoAK View Post
    Co-sponsoring. That's you, too.
    I will CO sponcer just about anything.... long as i dont have to do the dishes...( we'll bring the kids for that)

meet on face book here

Hey guys I think COtoAk is getting her feelings hurt here..... you know that when a lady asks you to a party your all supposed to jump up and down saying I will I will........bring the family. and get to know some of the folks you talk to every day.... It's Alaska. we don't mind carharts or duct tape, or missing teeth.... as long as the smile is genuine..

Now Jump over to the GD forum and RSVP today... looks like December 13,2008 for an evenings pot luck dinner, stories and lies...and laughs.

meet on face book here

we dont want her feeling hurt and if it makes it better Ill wear a blue tarp

Kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Hey guys I think COtoAk is getting her feelings hurt here..... you know that when a lady asks you to a party your all supposed to jump up and down saying I will I will........bring the family. and get to know some of the folks you talk to every day.... It's Alaska. we don't mind carharts or duct tape, or missing teeth.... as long as the smile is genuine..

Now Jump over to the GD forum and RSVP today... looks like December 13,2008 for an evenings pot luck dinner, stories and lies...and laughs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    we dont want her feeling hurt and if it makes it better Ill wear a blue tarp

Kidding

Vince!!! I am going to kick you in the shins! I just did a google search on my COtoAK handle and it brought this up. ARg
    Well.. if members want to come, they are absolutely welcome if they can make it. If not, then maybe next year! There is always a next year!
    Lurker.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=43066

here is the link to the particulars of the interior Christmas party... remember this is a family friendly event. a member is opening their home to people they have never met... i will be the guy(evidently) with sore shines...

CO and I are co sponsoring this event. please send either her or I the required information to get directions to the home...

thanks and happy Holidays.

Vince

meet on face book here

do we have to send our information?

Quote Originally Posted by Un-known View Post
    do we have to send our information?
    I am sorry to have to put it this way but......

would you allow a bunch of people in your home if you did not know who they were? your information will not be passed out. it is for the home owners piece of mind, unfortuanly there are still people online with misguided intentions. and some security measures are necassary when inviteing people whom you have not met...

it is my understanding that one of the memebers hosted a party in the anchorage area last year and soon there after returned home to an empty house.

aninimity is fine online, freindships are built on trust, and openness.

if you would like to attend, and meet many nice people your information is required.

Thanks.
    Vince

meet on face book here

Wow... that's bluntly put.

More like, let's just say it this way.

I'll give my information in exchange for yours.

Once you provide your information, I'll provide mine and then we are on even grounds.

No, really... we are interested in doing the Christmas party, but for the sake of saying it, we found that if we decide to have it somewhere outside of a home, it was going to cost a little bit to rent, clean, commute among other issues. Badger Den, for example, was central for all of us, but they would only allow us to use their facility if we purchased from their menu and as long as we were out of there by 9pm. Having it at my home will allow us to stay for as long as we'd like. I don't know about you guys, but I think about the steaks... they are $12 each. I have 5 in my family. That's a ringing total of about $60, not to mention I'd probably have to stay and clean things up. Why not take that $60 and make home made food with the meat that we already hunt and home made desserts and clean up would be on me anyway because I am hosting.

Besides... it's as family friendly as it gets.

There is more information in General Discussion if you are interested.
    Thanks,
    COtoAK
    Lurker.