Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Ammendment supporters needed

Default 2nd Ammendment supporters needed

I think most you guys realize we are in a fight to protect our God given rights. I encourage those that understand the peril of our situation to do everything they can as an individual and as a member of the gun owner community to act sooner than too late to take action to protect our rights. Here is a direct email link to the President elect's transition team.
    Please forward this email to as many as possible let them know what you think about their plans to take our rights away http://www.change.gov/page/s/yourvision

Default Okay, I held my nose...

and sent Big Brother my thoughts...please stay out of my life, and leave the Second Amendment alone, with no new interpretations! No threats, no begging, no nothing. Just a simple statement of what I want the Fed's role to be in my life, which is close to nothing.....I think I can hear the Black Helicopter already!

Thanks for the site, message sent.

Thumbs up

Message sent – thank you.

Default Just sent a message

from the change.gov website. This is what I sent:
    I see this country realizing the mistake of voting for a very liberal candidate who will take this country in a very dangerous direction. I see the country coming to their senses and bringing us back to a far more sensible and productive conservative administration. I see us fighting for our Constitutionally and God-Given rights for civilian firearms ownership which neither the U.N. nor any other foreign body or any sitting U.S. President or liberally biased court has a right to take away. I, for one, being a law-abiding U.S. citizen will never give up my firearms, which I have never used for offensive purposes.

Default Right on!!

Just hearing the several responses does my heart good. Just imagine if the Obama camp gets millions of these responses! Of course, I don't know if any dyed in the wool liberal can be convinced of anything. If not, we may have only one plan of action. Lordy, is this a heavy duty wake up call.

Sorry boys, I couldn't do it. I couldn't submit my comments as I fear that they'll put me at the top of their list for the civilian police force to visit. And I ain't kidding. I'd love to express my opinion, especially to Obammy, but I'm scared poop-less they'll put me on some sort of hit list for the gun grabbers.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tccak71 View Post
    Sorry boys, I couldn't do it. I couldn't submit my comments as I fear that they'll put me at the top of their list for the civilian police force to visit. And I ain't kidding. I'd love to express my opinion, especially to Obammy, but I'm scared poop-less they'll put me on some sort of hit list for the gun grabbers.

Tim
    x2

When it comes to the government, and particularly agencies which may be involved in carrying out domestic policies that I believe are unconstitutional and a threat to our traditional way of life, I plan on keeping a very low profile for the time being. The only thing I can say for sure is that they will not take my guns under any circumstances.

Tim
    It looks like you have 1166 posts on this site... I think they already have your number We're all in it together

Yea, that's true, I'm not hard to find, but I really couldn't hit the submit button. Like Walk-in said, I'd rather lay as low as possible.

How much good can come out of emailing Stevens/Murkowski/Young? They are already willing to put up the good fight against the an AWB.

Tim

Default thanks guys

Tim
    Thanks guys, I thought about the fact they will have my personal info. I figure they probably have a software filter just picking out keywords. I post enough pro 2A all over the www I am sure I am on the top of their list. I am hoping if we can ambush them with resistence in the court of public opinion they may slow down a bit. We all have a cause or two we support and there are so many good battles to choose, I pick the 2A as my battle. Please forward this link to every supporter thanks.

Lightbulb Silence enables the oppressor………..

“List or no list” it is not illegal to speak you mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMac View Post
    “List or no list” it is not illegal to speak you mind.
    Exactly. And it may be an obligation to speak out; particularly if a person has ever sworn an oath to uphold the constitution.

Message sent. Thanks for the link.

TK

If you have ever bought a gun through a dealer you are on the list. And I don't care what the rules are about your information being deleted 24 hours after an NCIC check. If you think our govt hasn't been keeping that information for years then you ain't paying attention to the other liberties that are disappearing.

Default Strength in numbers

Sometimes you have to put it on the line for something you passionately believe in. If enough of us do it, then it will have the desired effect. I am not concerned with any gun grabber"list." They're going to do what they're going to do. I won't lay my freedoms down and want them to know it. I have to say I am angry at the gullibility and numbness of so many people in this country. But, that has already had the effect desired by the left. We have to do what we can. I've been a curmudgeon on the forums, but that is just my nature. You are all my brothers-in-arms and you can keep it that way.

Default Thanks for the link

I too worry about being on "the list" when buying any firearms. I'm sure the govt has been keeping records on everyone that has been processed to purchase a firearm. It will be a cold day in hell before I give up my rights. And with 20 years fighting for our country, I believe I've earned the right to express my views without having to look over my shoulder. (I could be wrong though ), but I never have been before.

I agree with keeping a low profile. If push comes to shove and we have to fight an oppressive government again to keep our liberties than a low profile will ensure you are around to fight.

They probably tracking your ip address just as soon as you clicked the button to express your views.

They now know you have guns....and they are coming for them while you sleep.
    Combat Vet by choice! Defender of this great nation and people (Which unfortunately also includes the stupid and the ignorant.)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_R_ZqAiK-e_U0M:<a href=http://hometeamsonline.com/photos/hockey/ARCTICLIONS/Ice_Puppies_Logo_Light_with_shading.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://hometeamsonline.com/photos/ho...th_shading.jpg</a>

Support Youth Hockey!
    http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams...Y&s=hockey&t=c

Quote Originally Posted by alaskanmoosehunter View Post
    They probably tracking your ip address just as soon as you clicked the button to express your views.

They now know you have guns....and they are coming for them while you sleep.
    Thought about that last night. I could put in an alias and different zip code, but they'll have my IP address anyway!

Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast