Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Stuck on 895...

  1. #1

    Default Stuck on 895...

    For the last few days, while posting on threads I've noticed that my number of posts remains fixed at 895. Can someone help me understand what's up with that?

  2. #2
    Member wldboar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdhunter View Post
    For the last few days, while posting on threads I've noticed that my number of posts remains fixed at 895. Can someone help me understand what's up with that?
    Your last post stated 896. I guess it's working now?

  3. #3

    Default

    i'll go back over to GD later and post, and see if it changes....maybe it has something to do with GD posts...

  4. #4
    Member wldboar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    581

    Default

    I see Rock Skipper posted twice within 20 minutes. Both posts say 123? Twilight Zone...

  5. #5
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdhunter View Post
    i'll go back over to GD later and post, and see if it changes....maybe it has something to do with GD posts...
    General Discussion posts do not count towards your post total.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    General Discussion posts do not count towards your post total.
    Thanks B, I wondered if it was something like that.

    On a different note - no moose this year, but was hunting near a lake, and used my Alpacka to ferry me and another guy about 300 yards across the lake, instead of walking 1/2 - 3/4 mile around! Combined weight of about 430 pounds with gear, and the raft did fine. We just took it easy, not a lot of room in there for 2 guys and rifles.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •