Thread: Next Gun Show?

Default Next Gun Show?

Anybody know when the next show is for Anchorage or the Valley?

While we're at it, does anyone know when the next gun show is in the Fairbanks area also?
    Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Default Gun Shows

Wasilla in Janurary I believe, then usually in March for the Lions Show....at Palmer. Also AGCA usually has their show latter part of March. Chris....

Default gun shows

the gun shows are redundant, same people same guns and everyone looking for good deals on overpriced guns.

Well maybe you don't like them but I enjoy them and frequently find a few little things I need. Thanks for the help from you other folks. akraven

Quote Originally Posted by STI-RangerII View Post
    the gun shows are redundant, same people same guns and everyone looking for good deals on overpriced guns.
    Agreed, but its something to do and occasionally there are good deals on gun and non-gun items.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispc View Post
    Wasilla in Janurary I believe, then usually in March for the Lions Show....at Palmer. Also AGCA usually has their show latter part of March. Chris....
    Maybe by then a few barges will have brought in guns and ammo to replenish dealer stocks after the OBAMAMANIA buying. Right now I think we'd would be hard pressed to have gun show.

The next show I know of in Fairbanks is the Alaska Territorial Guard Show, at Pioneer Park February 14 10am to 6pm and February 15 11am to 4pm