Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pristine Ventures

Default Pristine Ventures

Hi all,

Does anyone here have experience or a story about Pristine Ventures? I will take PM's...

Thanks

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by GrassLakeRon View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone here have experience or a story about Pristine Ventures? I will take PM's...

Thanks

Ron
    Yes, Larry is a straight up fella. Great to deal with and will hook you up with a great hunt for your budget.

I did a couple of hunts though him couple of years ago for some of my friends out of the lower 48.

Hi all,

Thanks

Ron
    Larry (Pristine Ventures) planned a drop camp caribou hunt for me this past September, and I was extremely pleased with his service. He put us in a great area which led to a fabulous hunt. I highly recommend. PM me if you'd like more info.

WhiteFish

There is a chat room over there that Larry contributes to often.

http://www.pristineventures.com

I have heard nothing but good things about him.

Thumbs up Larry is very good at what he does

Ron,

As others mentioned, you can check out Larry's website and chat room for more info. His hunt-planning services are well worth the money if you don't want to put it all together yourself or aren't sure where to do a float or drop hunt.

I've never used his hunt planner, but I've bought a raft setup, TAG bags, books, videos, you name it, from him and I've always been pleased. Bartlett's a straight up guy that'll treat you right.

Jeff

Default contributors

Go to the web site and view the past posts from people who have utilized his services.

There are some great Moose hunting adventures posted. These are definatly for do-it-yourself types.

He'll encourage plenty of conditioning and preperation. If your looking at 2009 your doing the right thing by getting information and logistics planned now. With early preparation and his services you'll have a grand adventure.

Smile two thumbs up from me

I have purchased, a levitator, two sets of oar saddles, DVDs and a lot of TAG bags in the large and medium sizes. Larry is a top-notch guy in my book. Larry has also offered up advice which has helped me a lot.

I have never heard anyone say anything negative about Pristine ventures/ Larry.

I have heard you had better be in shape for his hunts.

Question Larry/Pristine

Everybody has great things and grand stuff to say about Larry and Pristine Ventures.
    Why doesn't he contribute to this forum?

Dennis

Default Pristine Ventures

My boys and I have used Larry's services two times. He is the real deal. His fees are well earned and the equipment he rents is top notch. If you tell him your limitations, he will take that in to consideration. I recommend him highly.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaTrueAdventure View Post
    Everybody has great things and grand stuff to say about Larry and Pristine Ventures.

Dennis
    Larry doesn't post here by personal agreement. He chooses not to and posts on the pristinventures forum.
    I've bought his products nad have personally talked to him a number of times. Great guy and up front about requirements, problems in areas, etc. He won't just put you out there.

Consider me as another person having positive experiences in dealing with Larry. I haven't used his hunt planner but he's spoken with me on a few occasions when I was planning it myself. I offered to pay but he insisted that he wouldn't accept it b/c I had done most of the work myself. Anyhow, I've ordered his books and videos and had discussions with him about both. I tried to order one of his designed rafts but they were sold out.

I think you'll find that you get a very ethical and upfront guy in Larry and his site and followers reflect that.
    "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt

Default Hell of a guy!

I havent used Bartletts services, most likely this year for a moose float hunt, but I have had a arctic survival class here at UAF taught by him and have spoken to him multiple times about hunting, floating, etc.. He is a great guy, he loves putting people on the rivers and experiencing AK. He definately doesnt seem like hes in it for the money and doesnt overload himself with clients. He also sells game bags, books, videos, rafts and his unguided hunt services.
    Out,
    James

Thumbs up Grass Lake

Hi all,

Thanks

Ron

Ron, I guess the replys kinda answers your questions but if you have any other questions I am happy to share my experiances with PV. I am also only an hr or so from you & could meet to share pics or stories if you care to (cabelas maybe). BTW i shot my 1st deer off an alfalfa field in grass lake about 25yrs ago..lol

Default No Worries

You have no worries in dealing with Pristine Ventures and Larry Bartlett. He gives first rate service and value. I have been on one of his trips and know several guys who have used his service also. I have never heard a bad word about him from his customers. If you need planning services or equipment rentals you can't do better.
    Good luck with your hunt.
    Patrick

Default I know I'm I new member status but..

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaTrueAdventure View Post

Dennis
    I think it's a conflict of interest more than any thing. He is a great person to deal with. That's my 2 cents.

Default more kudos

larry will go out of his way for anyone. i gotta double/triple tap all praises for him.

Default I hope one of the Fourm Monitors Chimes in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis

I hope I did not just jack this thread.

Dennis that is a great question and for those of you that might think there is an agenda to slam Larry it is not my intent. To the best of my knowledge personal agreement has nothing to do with it. No spin just there is a lot more to the story which I hope one of the head masters chimes in and explains.

I feel like the X-Fiels the thruth is out there.

Without trying to get off subject Larry does offer quality gear and is always thinking outside the box which is a good thing. You should contact him as well as Mike Strahan they are both a wealth of knowledge and can assist.

LB is a stand up guy, I have used his services in the past and will use them again in the future. I have also bought his products and all were flawless, great service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast