Thread: Summit

Default Summit

New to the area. Looking at replacing my summit with a new one and wondering who has the best sales and service in the Anchorage area?
    Thanks.

Unhappy Silence is deafening, huh?

Anyone have something nice to say about a dealer? Anyone?

Default Doo ?

Not sure about SkiDoo's but Talkeetna (sp?) has some great deals on Arctic Cats. At the O&O show they had new 08 M8's for $8K

Talk to Team CC in Eagle River or Wasilla, DON'T go to Ak Mine-Dive

Default right on

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaKodiak View Post

The money! Couldn't agree more.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaKodiak View Post

i used akmd for my first sled and i wont go back, much better dealing with the people at team cc

Default another

Team CC all the way, service is outstanding!

Default summit choice

Its not in Anchorage but I just got my new summit for $2000 less than anywhere else in the state. Go to Compeaus in Fairbanks

We bought 2 new 2008 Summits at AKM&D last spring and they had the best price on the new Summits. Their salesman aren't very friendly and tend to keep you waiting but their price was the best at that time. I'd compare prices with Team CC and see how they compare to AKM&D and go from there. It might also be worth it to try Compeau's as was suggested earlier.

Default Summit

A week ago during the SkiDoo sale I checked both at AMD and CC and found CC had lower price by $150. That was on a Summit Everest 600ETEC model. I didn't try to haggle with them that is just the quoted prices.

I got my wifes Tundra at ER skidoo, very happy with those guys. A friend of mine bought from AKMD a couple years ago. His experience will keep me away from them for a long time. I want me one of the Summit 600 Etecs, even got approval from the wife. I just have to sell my 4 stroke first. I'm like a little kid waiting for a package from grandma, disappointed every day nothing shows up!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_in_AK View Post
    A week ago during the SkiDoo sale I checked both at AMD and CC and found CC had lower price by $150. That was on a Summit Everest 600ETEC model. I didn't try to haggle with them that is just the quoted prices.
    The guys at Team CC are much friendlier than those at AKMD so we go there to get our sledding gear and such. I don't know if they will come down on the price as they seem to sell those sleds pretty quickly but it's certainly worth a try. If you buy a gallon jug of the syn oil for your Summit, after it's empty you can take the empty container to them and get it filled for $20, pretty good deal I think but that's about all I buy from them anymore. I'm not sure if Team CC does that but if they do, then i'll go there and get it filled.