Thread: What is Ruger P94 DC worth?

Default What is Ruger P94 DC worth?

I have a Ruger P94DC in .40 cal. It's not the blued finish, but I dont know if I'd call it stainless (does that make sense?), condition is 8-9 out of 10, and has 3 mags. I'm not much of an expert on pistols long story short it was stolen from me and just recently recovered it through AST.
    I had already replaced it with a P90 in .45 ACP, so I dont need them both.

Any Idea what its worth, I am going to sell off a few guns to fund a new hunting rifle.

Thanks in advance.

go online to gunsamerica and check your pistol model. it will list all of them in various condition. the prices will be close to the retail value, and you can sell your pistol accordingly.

happy trails.
    jh

Quote Originally Posted by pinehavensredrocket View Post
    go online to gunsamerica and check your pistol model. it will list all of them in various condition. the prices will be close to the retail value, and you can sell your pistol accordingly.

happy trails.
    jh
    Thanks for the info, but I am at work where most if not all of the gun websites are blocked.

gunsamerica lists them from $340.00-$549.00 depending on age and condition. that is a retail price, but is a pretty good idea of street value!

jh

Several years ago I bought my KP944 in great shape, with some holster wear and excellent barrel and mechanics for $245 with 1 mag.