Thread: Meindle Alaska Hunter boots on sale

Default Meindle Alaska Hunter boots on sale

Cabelas has them on-line at $209 with free shipping until 11/10. Didn't look to see if it included Alaska (shipping) probably not.

That's a good deal!

Yup, thats a good price. Makes a fella want to have an extra pair in the closet at that price. They have the free shipping or $20 off coupon thing going on, which puts them boots delivered to Alaska for a hair over $200!

Default I called a cabelas store

this morning. I will be down near one next week. They are not offered in the store at this price. I was instructed that sale items are "returns" or have been "repaired" esentially and priced to sell to reduce backing up stock. So still a good deal. Will try and find a pair locally and try on and see if I want to order have it shipped to the store to pick, I have to visit one!

Does anyone have a Coupon Code for Cabelas? I think my C-Mas catalog got filed!

Default just recieved

My Alaska Hunters Meindl's from Cabela's $209 w/free shipping. I was worried after reading akrstabout's post that they were returns. Mine must have been returned because of size. They look, smell and wear like brand new. Fit is perfect and I'm am very satisfied.

I don't think they are returns as mine are on a 2-3 week backorder. Either that or they are waiting for someone to return theirs! : )

Default doh!

the sale on the ak hunter boots must have recently ended because they are no longer on sale according to the cabela's website...i see the meindl ibex boot is on sale and that is what i usually wear....hmmmm

Yeah, the sale ended on the 10th.. Great deal! Sure hope the size I ordered fits!