Thread: rg352 and rg363 goat hunt guide needed

Default rg352 and rg363 goat hunt guide needed

Hey I got both of these permits and I have not established residency here yet so you guessed it I need a guide which I was not aware of. I don't have much money, but all I really need is someone to go for a hike with me. I can pack all the meat and do all caping etc. but I have to have a registered guide for this hunt. I have talked with high adventure air charter and they are trying to help me out. They seemed much more interested in helping me than I thought. I don't have an answer back from them yet so if anyone knows someone that can hunt this area let me know. It opened today and goes through the 30th, I am not sure if it has a quota that will close it early so I need to go asap. Thanks

Default Unit 7/15 guides

Gonehuntin...
    To find yourself a licensed guide registered to operate in the mountain goat hunt areas...

Go to Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing at www.commerce.state.ak.us/occ/

In the lower right corner click on Big Game Commercial Services Board...

On the left side, in light blue, click on Guide Use Areas...

Then near the lower center area click on Registered Guide Use Areas...

There you will find the licensed guides that have registered to conduct hunts throughout the many guide use areas (within the Game Management Units) in Alaska.

Scroll down to Guide Use Areas/Game Management Unit 7 and then to 15. There you will find the name and addresses of the licensed guides who can currently conduct hunts in those Guide Use Areas within GMU 7 and 15, which is where you want to hunt mountain goats

Good luck with your search. I suggest Dennis Wade.

Dennis B.
    Alaska True Adventure Guide Service

Thanks alot for the advice Dennis.