Thread: Anyone new to reloading need a bench?

Default Anyone new to reloading need a bench?

I just finished changing out my reloading room and added one of those 8 foot long benches from Costco so my old bench needs to go.
    Bench is about 4 feet long and 2 feet deep and built heavy. It does not look like a piece of furniture but on the other hand your wife will not hate you for putting it in the bedroom if you have to.
    It is free if you come pick it up. I live in Eagle River. In the spirit of things I would prefer this go to someone who is new to reloading and really needs it. It has served me well since I built it in 1975.
    Give me a call at 694 0898 and come pick it up.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    ...but on the other hand your wife will not hate you for putting it in the bedroom if you have to.
    Maybe your wife wouldn't, but I've been married twice and there is no way that would ever fly with either of them... LOL.... too funny.

This went from me trying to give it away to paying $15 to toss in the local dump, lol.
    Tennessee

Snow,
    if you still have that bench. I would like to take it off your hands. Moved to ER from palmer where my outift was in the Garage at my old house. So if you have it then I will give you a buzz. Jeff

Sorry, like I said, it cost me $15 to dump it yesterday. Wife was fed up with looking at it!
    Tennessee