Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Ideas for a new name for Cooper Firearms of Montana?

  1. #1

    Default Ideas for a new name for Cooper Firearms of Montana?

    I thought this might be an interesting thread... Any Ideas?

    I was thinking Montana Firearms.

    We could submit the thread to the CFoM BoD.

  2. #2

    Default

    How about Big Sky Gun Works

  3. #3

    Default Cooper Arms ?

    There new new name could be Montana Rifle Works.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

    On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Hmmm...how about

    Western Rifles or Western Gun Works

  5. #5

    Default

    Some good ideas... here's another one...

    Bitterroot Rifles or Bitterroot Precision Rifles.

    Well, I am going on an evening elk/deer/bear hunt. Keep the ideas coming.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
    Some good ideas... here's another one...

    Bitterroot Rifles or Bitterroot Precision Rifles.

    Well, I am going on an evening elk/deer/bear hunt. Keep the ideas coming.
    Good Luck to you!!!

  7. #7
    Moderator Paul H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    5,594

    Default

    It just may end up as Chapter 11 firearms.

  8. #8
    Member walk-in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    771

    Default

    If their guy gets elected, maybe they can change the name to "Obama's Single-Shot Air Rifles." Maybe that will allow them to stay in business.

  9. #9

    Default How About

    If Montana continues on the path it is going:

    MSR Firearms (Montana Socialist Republic)
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.
    Posts
    8,813

    Default

    Obama Left-Turn Cork Rifles

    Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

  11. #11
    Member AKDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Talkeetna
    Posts
    5,714

    Default

    If Montana continues on the path it is going:

    MSR Firearms (Montana Socialist Republic)
    No kidding. All the wife's relatives in Montana are pro-Obama...they are all oilfield workers and farmers. They all admit that the last 8 years have been good for them. I can't get them to explain why they vote Democrat.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.
    Posts
    8,813

    Default

    Every True Alaskan has some brain-damaged kinfolks in the lower 48.

    Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

  13. #13

    Default

    Came back early from hunting, just too warm out there.

    Hmmmm... What's this MSR stuff??? Wonder if we could find any Obama backers in Alaska? Dont be judging a whole state for one guy who came from Oregon.

    Montana is really more of a libertarian state with about equal mixes of dems and republicans. In the last 4 governors, 2 have been democrats and 2 have been republicans. There is usually a party change for a particular political seat after a screw up or poor performance by an incumbant which is why we have a democrat as governor and 2 democrat US Senetors right now. Also, Montana has gotten a lot of influx from CA and some other liberal places in the last 10 yrs or so.

    So if you want to start bashing Montana, I invite you to start another thread. But becareful, bashing is a two way street

    Anyway looking for new names for a rifle company that is under new leadership

  14. #14
    Member Float Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Kachemak Bay Alaska
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Do the Rocky mountains go into Montana?

    If so, Rocky Mountain Rifles Then have RMR in a cowboy branding iron.

    Or Rocky Mountain Sporting Arms for the more skimish...
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Float Pilot View Post
    Do the Rocky mountains go into Montana?

    If so, Rocky Mountain Rifles Then have RMR in a cowboy branding iron.

    Or Rocky Mountain Sporting Arms for the more skimish...
    Yup, they do... Western Montana and Stevensville where they are made (about a third of Montana) lies in the Rockies. I was actually thinking of the same name myself. The branding iron idea is very cool.

  16. #16

    Default YEP

    Just run the R's off the leggs of the M on both sides. In a Bullet shaped iron.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

    On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    266

    Default lol

    How about if it is moved just a little east of Montana and called "The Black Hills and Badlands Firearms" and have in that process a fresh start and perspective.

  18. #18

    Default

    How about "Pinhead Arms"
    O'Reilly would be proud

  19. #19
    Member AKRoadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brav01 View Post
    There new new name could be Montana Rifle Works.

    The current Montana Rifle Company might not like that very much.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
    Came back early from hunting, just too warm out there.

    Hmmmm... What's this MSR stuff??? Wonder if we could find any Obama backers in Alaska? Dont be judging a whole state for one guy who came from Oregon.

    Montana is really more of a libertarian state with about equal mixes of dems and republicans. In the last 4 governors, 2 have been democrats and 2 have been republicans. There is usually a party change for a particular political seat after a screw up or poor performance by an incumbant which is why we have a democrat as governor and 2 democrat US Senetors right now. Also, Montana has gotten a lot of influx from CA and some other liberal places in the last 10 yrs or so.

    So if you want to start bashing Montana, I invite you to start another thread. But becareful, bashing is a two way street

    Anyway looking for new names for a rifle company that is under new leadership
    Not bashing. I was born there and still have family there. I was referring to the influx of Californians and Ted Turner types in the MSR suggestion. I also lived the People's Republic of Minnesota for a while. OK, I'll stop. We're about to put a liberal in the Senate and the House of Representatives. We could start the Pork Barrel Rifle Company up here:-)
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •