Thread: Wooldridge Alaskans

Default Wooldridge Alaskans

Thought you all would like to see the new graphics you can get on a new wooldridge. Besides the stars and stripes and flames as you can see here they have camo and diamond plate aluminum designs as well.
    A 17 Alaskan

20 Alaskan XL

Todd, could you post these pics anyother way? I am unable to open any pic that has the little red x in the box. I'm on a work computer and I guess they don't allow it.

Default stickers

I am assuming these are laminated.

I wonder if Wooldridge would sell a set for an older Xtra Plus?

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

Default Decals

Quote Originally Posted by AKBassking View Post
    I am assuming these are laminated.

I wonder if Wooldridge would sell a set for an older Xtra Plus?
    They are digital images printed on Vinyl decal. I know they could work up a set for the Extra Plus. They are not that hard to put on, one piece the length of the boat. I have done several boats, it sure makes a difference in looks.

Easy repair if some one runs into you, just sand down the edges of the scrape and cut a small piece to cover the damage. A potato shaped piece so the edges won't peel up, and cover it, you back up a few feet and you can't even notice.

That Stars and Strips Alaskan needs the Etec with the same color scheme.

Default Great decals

Sport Drifter:

I like the new decals, my hunting partner and I are considering buying another Wooldridge Alaskan so we have two boats to run the skinny stuff with. We found that one moose and two hunters plus a small amount of gear is overloading the boat for real skinny running.

Other than that we feel it's a good idea to have two boats in case of breakdowns, ect. I am completely amazed at the shallow water this boat can run. Ankle deep! These boats also take a beating and turn without much side slip. We did spin her out on a tight corner but the operator turned late.

I can't wait to order and pick her up from you guys again!

Are you expecting a price hike after Jan 1, 2009?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertip View Post
    Sport Drifter:

I like the new decals, my hunting partner and I are considering buying another Wooldridge Alaskan so we have two boats to run the skinny stuff with. We found that one moose and two hunters plus a small amount of gear is overloading the boat for real skinny running.

Other than that we feel it's a good idea to have two boats in case of breakdowns, ect. I am completely amazed at the shallow water this boat can run. Ankle deep! These boats also take a beating and turn without much side slip. We did spin her out on a tight corner but the operator turned late.

I can't wait to order and pick her up from you guys again!

Are you expecting a price hike after Jan 1, 2009?
    Hi Silvertip
    I'me just a Wooldridge owner and a friend of Glen and Grant. I have had several Wooldridge boats since 1983 and I currently run a 23 Super Sport Drifter IB. They usually hold the prices until after the boat shows are over in Feb or early March. They should be posting videos of the new Alaska's on the WB website so check in soon, they walk you through the boat and show off the features,this is a lot nicer than just a pic to look at.