Thread: Good winter bibs

Default Good winter bibs

Anyone recommend a good set of bibs with a winter pattern? I'd like to get a new pair this year for playing in the woods and the wool is gettin worn out. I've seen the fleece lined bibs at sportsman's but overall they weren't very thick.

Like to stay in the $150 range.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

You don't necessarily have to buy bibs with a winter pattern. I wear winter camo cover ups over my winter gear for that invisible effect. I have the solid white pants and the winter tree pattern coat from Sportsmans. If I remember right they were $30 each.

I was just in the market for bibs and I ended up buying Cabelas whitetail extreme bibs. They are just a bit outside of your $150 and I've only used them twice so I don't have a solid review of them yet.

Yeah I was gonna just rock the cabelas outfitters fleece pants and coverups but if I can find some winter camo bibs I'll go that route. I'll check sportsmans again tonight when I make my AR purchase.

How do you like the bibs so far?
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

So far I like the bibs. They have done the job of keeping me dry and warm while being light in weight. Can't ask for much more.