Thread: looking for lab pups

Default looking for lab pups

I am looking for a chocolate lab female purebreed. Anybody with any info would be a help.

Are you wanting one now? As in Immediately? Or are you willing to wait? Friends of Family Friends here in Anchorage will have Purebred Chocolate pups sometime in the future.. They just had their ***** impregnated a couple weeks ago. I could try and get you a number if you're interested..

I am willing to wait I see no purpose in getting a sub par dog now if I can get a purebreed with a little patience. This has sparked my interest if you dont mind could you give me a contact # or e-mail. Thanks

No problem. Ill retrieve(ha, punny) some more info and a contact tomorrow, and get back to you.

Sent you a PM with the info I got Labhunter.
    Good luck!

I have purebreed labs on the ground right now. They are about two an half weeks old. The father is a chocolate lab and he's about a 100 lbs and the female is a yellow lab about 65 lbs. They both have papers. I had all three colors but my chocolates are already gone. If your interested in another color I maybe able to help. If anyone knows someone who is looking for a lab pup contact me. By the way both my labs are trainned, and hunt all season long.

Smile I bought a pup

I bought a chocolate purebreed lab female last night. Right now its squeaking for its litter mates but I know it will stop soon. For everybody who's helped thanks

I think pictures are in order..

Default New pup

Quote Originally Posted by icb12 View Post
    I think pictures are in order..
    That makes two of us!

Default Pictures are in order

I agree I have been taking pictures of her but they don't seem to be turning out right. When I go outside with her she ignores me and doesn't look at the camera inside it's too dark and the flash turns her eyes either purple or red. I will put one on here once I get a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by labhunter907 View Post
    I agree I have been taking pictures of her but they don't seem to be turning out right. When I go outside with her she ignores me and doesn't look at the camera inside it's too dark and the flash turns her eyes either purple or red. I will put one on here once I get a good one.
    It is tough to get a good picture of a chocolate. Something about that color makes it hard to get it right - I have been trying for years.

Default Here she is the amazing Belle Rose

This is the wonder dog Belle Rose pretty much house broken but still working out bladder size problems (small bladder pees every 10 minutes)
    C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\Desktop\DSCN1273.JPG
    I hope the link works if not what can I say I'm sorry.