Thread: Trip to try out the new tracks.

Default Trip to try out the new tracks.

Hello all. Justin and I took advantage of the weekend to go out and play a little bit. It was my first trip trying out the new tracks. They worked very very well. Here's a few pics.

Heading in to Ugly creek.

Yep, it's a hole. Need more snow!

Showing off

At the cabin.

Faithfull steeds.

Hole that swallowed us both.

Crossing Clinker Creek. 8 feet wide, 6 feet deep, 4 foot cut banks.

Fun.

When your best friends name is WARN.

Deceptive. Justin slipped and one leg went to his thigh before he caught something to hang on to.
    All in all a good trip. Lots of fun, tracks did great, Justins gas tank didn't catch on fire (don't ask) and we are home in one piece.

Looks like good redneck fun to me!!

Default What Kind???

What kind of tracks are those??? I just ordered a set of Kimplex Commander Treks for my King Quad. atvtracks.net has a bunch on sale right now, I think I got a pretty good deal. They arrive at the port on Tuesday, I can't wait.

They are Tatou 4S made by Camoplast. They have worked very well so far. Let me know when you get yours, we'll have to go out sometime.

Sure I'll go, I'll PM you when I'm set up.....

Really trying to convince the warden we need a set of tracks for the Ranger. Man I could get into some hunting areas with a set.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Check out www.atvtracks.net They're in Spokane, they have some good video clips. I think it's Tatou that makes a set for the polaris 6x6, what a bad looking machine that is! Anyway I planning on accessing some areas for bear in the spring that are hard to get to because the snow is gone down low, but still to much up high for a wheeler. I also think it will work good for hauling supplies/materials out to my property (cheaper than a Skandic).

Oh Ive been lookin. And droolin. Problem is my Ranger can be tough to steer, so I might en dup with power steering ta boot.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

ratlmn-- It would be great if you could take a bunch of pics and do a product review! There are alot of people interested in Tracks it's just hard to get trustworthy information about them and honestly a poor quality track kit would likely be more trouble than it is worth!

Default Sounds like a good idea

I'll do a report on installation, performance and durability with pictures.