Thread: Float Hunting Slideshow Thurs 10/23 at Anch Loussac Library

Default Float Hunting Slideshow Thurs 10/23 at Anch Loussac Library

Michael Strahan will share decades of float hunting experience this Thursday night 10/23 at 7 pm at Anchorage's Loussac Library's Wilda Marsten Theater downstairs. This is a great time to get some tips, ask some questions and stock up on XMAS presents because he'll have copies of his book "Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers." John Lucking will also give a slide show on Canoeing the Porcupine River (no hunting tips on this one, but John does make a fine cedar strip canoe). This show is the Knik Canoers & Kayakers regular monthly meeting. More at if someone updated the website

Anchorage, Alaska

Default Thanks, KCK!

A special thanks to all who came out to attend last night's float hunting seminar, and to Knik Canoers and Kayakers for inviting me! I did not know Jack Mosby was there, but saw him afterwards.

I hope we can do another one some time.

LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address:
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay