Thread: Last minute halibut trip help

Default Last minute halibut trip help

My dad and brother have decided to come up here and visit for next weekend to see me off to the sandbox. Being a resident of only a year I am not really aware of the fishing opportunities as of this late in the year. I was hoping to get them on a halibut charter out of Seward. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good late season halibut charter for 3 people that won't break the bank? Or is there a better option for them guided wise with other species, i would hate to feel the pressure of guiding them myself for freshwater fish.

Thanks

Ryan

There was a report in the paper last week that Saltwater Safaris out of Seward are still catching some pretty big fish. They're not super cheap, but they've got a great reputation.

-Brian

If I was going to go with a charter this time of the year I would second Saltwater Safari.

Talking Seward

Steve from Profish and Sea does an outstanding job and he's a great guy. We went out last weekend and did great! His web site shows the catch's he brings in!
    http://www.profish-n-sea.com/ (888) 385-1312

Default Thanks

Those are two names i have gotten good feedback on before, thanks for the help. I will give them both a call.